[TYPO3-english] Internet Explorerrrrrssss

Sergey Alexandrov serg at alexandrov.us
Fri Aug 26 04:22:41 CEST 2011

Guys,

Am I alone who experience a lot of issues with IE7/8/9 using TYPO 4.5.5?
No problems whatsoever with Firefox, Chrome and Safari ...
Upgraded a number of sites from 4.3 to 4.5 and some of my clients start
having issues with IEs like
     - folders tree displays only 'mount point', "refresh tree" icon
doesn't help ....
     - clicking on the folder icon, for example in the shortcut target,
gives "login screen"
     - and so on ...

I believe, it's some kind of either IE cache problem or some IE settings
because the other browsers have NO such issues at all ....

Anyone? ;)

Thank you, Sergey