[TYPO3-english] Templavoila Template in Extension

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Aug 26 04:11:51 CEST 2011

Here the already existing skins (Template Extensions) for TV

Skins by WEC ("")

> skin_warehouse (CSS3)
> skin_cityscape
> skin_touchofelegance
> skin_wireframe
> skin_lilypads (CSS3)
> skin_meadow
> skin_weatheredwood
> skin_stacks
> skin_regal
> skin_sketchbook
> skin_brushstrokes
> skin_lightsout
> skin_bifold

Skins by DT3 ("DT3")

> skin_dt3

Skins by BUSY NOGGIN ("BN")

> skin_bn_white_wireframe
> skin_bn_t_bone_starter

i.e. check out the busy noggin examples http://templavoila.busynoggin.com/

Skins by LisAndi ThaiPo3 ("ABC")

> skin_abc_kik_red

i.e. used by Kirchenmusik Hochschule Rottenburg

To use the full power you would need also

wec_config

> this is the extension to modify the settings and switch the templates

if you want to use an template switcher in the frontend you can use this one
here:
http://svn.webempoweredchurch.org/projects/template-extensions/repository
(skinpreview - not in TER!)
This is very usefull to setup your own demo website with all your customized
templates to show to customers.
i.e.
http://demo.webempoweredchurch.org
http://t3pack.com

http://svn.webempoweredchurch.org/projects/template-extensions/repository
here you also find the source for the

> templavoila_framework

and the

> wec_styles
> (which I recommend to customize to your needs by the way!)

in

> wec_contentelements
> http://svn.webempoweredchurch.org/projects/contentelements/repository
> you find also an API to add your own content elements easily!

Please name all your skins starting with "skin_ks_***" which makes it easier
to find the extensions
and in the description start them with: "TV Framework Skin: KS ......."
*
*
Thanks

Andi