[TYPO3-english] Templavoila Template in Extension

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Aug 26 03:41:30 CEST 2011

Hi Kay

Check out the WEC Templates

They are all extensions!

http://demo.webempoweredchurch.org

and together with the wec_config you can even very easily customize the
extensions. With a click on COPY the extension gets copied as is into
fileadmin folder. Here you can now customize your extension to your needs.
After finishing or if you wanna use it in other projects you can now copy
the complete folder after renaming as is back to typo3conf/ext and install
it as an extension or export it as .t3x

In TER you can find all those skin extensions under "skin_****" or "TV
Framework skin" There are quite a lot skins already ready to use out there.
New skins will use also less or simiar technics to be easier to customize I
guess.

For Skin development you can check here:
http://svn.webempoweredchurch.org/projects/public-templates

Andi