[TYPO3-english] Re : How to wrap several items of a CONTENT cObject?

joel zimmerli baden32 at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 25 23:20:09 CEST 2011

Hi Ernesto,

What's about the following code:

lib.test >
lib.test = COA
lib.test {
    10 = CONTENT
    10 {
        table = tt_content
        select.pidInList = 10,11,12
    }
    stdWrap.wrap = <div class="something">|</div>
}

On my website I get the expected HTML output.
Hope this helps.
Bad.

________________________________
De : Jigal van Hemert <jigal at xs4all.nl>
À : typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
Envoyé le : Jeu 25 août 2011, 22h 59min 16s
Objet : Re: [TYPO3-english] How to wrap several items of a CONTENT cObject?

Hi,

On 25-8-2011 22:44, Ernesto Domato wrote:
> What I want to do is to wrap with a<div class="something">  each
> content gathered with the CONTENT cObject select property,

Each item is rendered according to the settings of the renderObj property. The
default of this is determined by the settings of the table where the item comes
from.

You can set up your own custom renderObj or modify the default one.

-- Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.