[TYPO3-english] Templavoila Template in Extension

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Thu Aug 25 19:36:52 CEST 2011

Hi,

> during one of my projects i wondered if there is a way to package a TV
> Template as extension?
>
> Is there such an option or not?
> If there is such an option - how should it be done?

You may activate externalization of DS into files in advanced options of
TV, this is a part of the process. And then for the TO, I guess you
could (mis-) use the "Update!" EM wizard to create them on the fly. Just
an idea.

I was tempted to tell you that this was done by busynoggin [1] but then
IIRC, you have to statically import DB records. I may be wrong there...

Kind regards

[1] http://templavoila.busynoggin.com/

--
Xavier Perseguers