[TYPO3-english] Powermail dynamic recipient

info at netzhochdrei.net
Thu Aug 25 19:20:37 CEST 2011

I found the problem, there were empty emails in the query. This modified
query solves it:

plugin.tx_powermail_pi1.email.recipient_mail {
email_query = TEXT
email_query.value = SELECT email FROM fe_users WHERE
find_in_set(###UID5###,usergroup) > 0 AND deleted = 0 and trim(email) != ''
and POSITION('@' in email) > 0
}