[TYPO3-english] Really need some help...

gencha kinggencha at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 23 13:33:14 CEST 2011

On 2011-08-23 10:54, Morten Kjems wrote:
> Can anyone help?
>
> As stated I can't get any other response from typo3 than the error
> message below.
>
> Typo3 versin 4.5.0
>
> If this is a bug it is a serious one.
>
> Please help if you know how.
>
> Thanks
>
> /Morten
>

>> Hi.
>>
>> Just installed the extension Image RealURL.
>>
>> Now I get the following error that seems to be related to this bug:
>> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/25649
>>
>> How do I solve this problem?
>>
>> I can't access the backend but the frontend works fine.
>>
>> All suggestions are most welcome.
>>

>> --------------------------
>> Warning: spl_autoload() [function.spl-autoload]: Unable to access
>> tx_scheduler_task.inc in
>> /var/www/domain.com/public_html/t3lib/class.t3lib_autoloader.php on line
>> 113
>>
>> Warning: spl_autoload() [function.spl-autoload]: Unable to access
>> tx_scheduler_task.php in
>> /var/www/domain.com/public_html/t3lib/class.t3lib_autoloader.php on line
>> 113
>>
>> Fatal error: Class 'tx_scheduler_Task' not found in
>> /var/www/domain.com/public_html/typo3conf/ext/fl_realurl_image/Classes/Service/CleanTask.php
>>
>> on line 3
>> --------------------------
>>
>> Best regards
>> /Morten

This is just an assumption, but maybe it might help.
If I'm not mistaken, the Scheduler extension was moved out of the
default installation at some point. So it has to be re-installed in the
Typo3 installation utility:
http://yourdomain.com/typo3/install

In the section Upgrade Wizard you'll (hopefully) find a section called:
Install Outsourced System Extensions
There you can install those extensions (and hopefully scheduler is one
of them).

The extension would be installed in typo3/sysext/scheduler. Have a look
there to check if you have it.

Cheers