[TYPO3-english] deprecated tslib_content_Abstract->stdWrap() function?

Björn Pedersen pedersen at frm2.tum.de
Tue Aug 23 08:33:00 CEST 2011

Am 23.08.2011 08:09, schrieb Stefan Frömken:
> Hello Axel,
>
> as you can see in row 788 you will find a functioncall to
> "tslib_cObj->cObjGet". The next functioncall goes to row 717
> "tslib_cObj->cObjGetSingle". But than happens something I don't
> understand: row 770 functionCall "tslib_content_PhpScript->render". In
> file tslib/class.tslib_content.php is no call to this function on row
> 770. The row must look like this:
>
> $content .= $contentObject->render($conf);
>
> This function will only be called if the current function is not hooked.
> So in my opinion there is something wrong. Maybe modified? Please give
> us the code of your row 770.
>
> Stefan
Hi,

To me it looks like you have somewhere a content object of type
PHP_SCRIPT (either in your TS or from some extension) that calls stdWrap
in a wrong way. Additionaly PHP_SCRIPT has been deprecated completly in
4.6, so the code should get moved to a real extension anyway.

See the code comment in class.tslib_content_phpscript.php:
       /**
         * Allow access to other tslib_content methods.
         *
         * Provides backwards compatibility for older included
PHP_SCRIPT which simply
         * call methods like $this->typoLink (e.g. the old
"languageMenu.php" sample).
         *
         * @deprecated since 4.5, will be removed in 4.7. Use
$this->cObj-><method>() instead