[TYPO3-english] Overload ext_autoload value

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 22 13:14:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 22-8-2011 11:44, Christian Kuhn wrote:
> On 08/22/2011 10:54 AM, Peter Ruijter wrote:
>> I want to overload a file from the SolrPhpClient library inside the
>> the Solr extension.
>
> Only EXT:/ext_autoload.php files are loaded by core autoloader, no sub
> pathes. And classes must stick to the naming scheme (eg. begin with
> tx_'extensionname'_).

In the ext_autoload.php of Solr the libraries Peter refers to are loaded
like:

	'apache_solr_httptransport_abstract' => $extensionPath .
'lib/SolrPhpClient/Apache/Solr/HttpTransport/Abstract.php',
	'apache_solr_httptransport_curl' => $extensionPath .
'lib/SolrPhpClient/Apache/Solr/HttpTransport/Curl.php',
[...]

These two indeed contain the classes Apache_Solr_HttpTransport_Abstract
and Apache_Solr_HttpTransport_Curl.

I guess Peter tried to overwrite one of these entries with the path to
his own version of the same class.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.