[TYPO3-english] drop down menu

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Mon Aug 22 07:53:25 CEST 2011

Hi

Here's an example of some Dropdown with Superfish:
http://wiki.wowa-webdesign.de/doku.php?id=typo3:superfish-menue

As Georg says, you can use any JS/CSS solution and will not need any
extension, as this is something provided by Typoscript. The markup is
usually just an unfolded (expAll=1) <ul><li> Menu

Regards
Urs

--
Urs Bräm