[TYPO3-english] What's going on on TYPO3.org Site Up and Down Extensions There than Missing

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Sat Aug 20 08:44:56 CEST 2011

On 20.08.11 08:38, Martin Mädler wrote:
> On another note, rumor has it there was a TYPO3 Website Relaunch week
> earlier this year :) I don't know which tasks are pending but I it might
> be easier to get that through the door before trying to fix the "old
> beast"?
>
> Does anbody know the current status? I know there is this website
> http://preview.typo3.org/ , but it's stuck at 83% for months.

There will be an additional relaunch weekend in September. Public issue
tracker should be on forge AFAIK. I don't have an insight into the
details, so I can't name any date (probably nobody can, as much
volunteer work is involved). I hope they finish it this year.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert