[TYPO3-english] What's going on on TYPO3.org Site Up and Down Extensions There than Missing

Martin Mädler martin.maedler at rwth-aachen.de
Sat Aug 20 08:38:20 CEST 2011

On another note, rumor has it there was a TYPO3 Website Relaunch week
earlier this year :) I don't know which tasks are pending but I it might
be easier to get that through the door before trying to fix the "old beast"?

Does anbody know the current status? I know there is this website
http://preview.typo3.org/ , but it's stuck at 83% for months.

Thanks
Martin