[TYPO3-english] Problems with importing an rss feed

Moritz Masurek mail at mm80.de
Sat Aug 20 02:33:34 CEST 2011

Dear list,

i am trying to import an rss feed into tt_news. My problem is this: i
want the full articles (inside the <content:encoded> tags, not just the
description) to show.

I have patiently tried a variety of extensions:
xml_ttnews_import,
rss2_import,
yafi,
gkh_rss_import and some more i don't remember, but nothing worked for me
- they all either only showed the description or seemed to be
incompatible with either the latest version of typo3 or tt_news.

I bet somebody tried to import full articles  from an rss feed before -
can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Mo