[TYPO3-english] What's going on on TYPO3.org Site Up and Down Extensions There than Missing

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Fri Aug 19 23:43:30 CEST 2011

Hi Olivier,

> any logfiles available.
dunno.. Xavier tracked it down to some failed SQL queries last week. But
happened randomly. I don't have access to the server myself.

I added the TER search to the monitoring and it fails for different
extensions after every import. So really a mystic behavior.

> where can we find the ter_fe plugin in forge?
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-terfe

But, as mentioned before: You probably need a *whole* TER to really use
this one.

> ps: 50 € on my side for that bug
thanks - again - for your generosity.

> pps: what about the solr search we have already for the relaunch?
well.. I'd be totally happy with using some parts earlier. Some might
not like that. Kai Vogel told me today, that their ter_fe2 still needs
some work. So don't know if this would be an option. ter_fe2 AFAIK also
uses extbase, which is not available with the current t3o.

*off for a weekend*

Kind regards
Steffen

--