[TYPO3-english] How can I access content from child pages?

Ernesto Domato edomat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 22:55:24 CEST 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 17:45, Sergey Alexandrov <serg at alexandrov.us> wrote:
> remove temp.pageIds.entryLevel = 2
> Insert:
>    temp.pageIds.special =directory
>    temp.pageIds.special.value = pid_of_page_1

Thanks, but how can I use the value of the actual page that I'm
currently seeing?. I have several pages on the same level and I want
to show on those pages the content of their respective childs, that's
the reason because I'm not directly using hardcoded pids.

Maybe I'm not expressing myself correctly about what I want to do,
sorry for that since I'm not a native english speaker :(

Ernesto.