[TYPO3-english] How can I access content from child pages?

Ernesto Domato edomat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 22:40:31 CEST 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 17:14, Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer
<thasmo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ernesto Domato schrieb:
>>
>> I can only see the "Content for Subpage 1" instead of all the content
>> for subpages
>
> Just use the numbers for the menu levels:
>
> # Level 2
> temp.pageIds.2 = TMENU
> temp.pageIds.2 {
>  noBlur = 1
>  NO.allWrap = {elementUid}, |
>  NO.doNotLinkIt = 1
>  NO.subst_elementUid = 1
> }
>
> # Level 3
> temp.pageIds.3 = TMENU
> temp.pageIds.3 {
>  noBlur = 1
>  NO.allWrap = {elementUid}, |
>  NO.doNotLinkIt = 1
>  NO.subst_elementUid = 1
> }
>
> etc.

It didn't work. I'm just using the HMENU to get the page IDs that I
want to get the content from. The idea is to pass them to the
pidInList parameter of the CONTENT select. I know that is not the
right way to do it, but I don't know how to do it in another way and
even I get this idea from the post:

http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-dev/2004-March/002051.html

Thanks,
Ernesto