[TYPO3-english] pagetitle next previous page

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Fri Aug 19 13:15:28 CEST 2011

Hello,

Am 15.08.2011 16:33, schrieb Marieke de Bruin:
> Hello list,
>
> I have a next previous navigation in my pages.
>
> However I want the pagetitle of the next and previous page instead of the
> words next / previous.
>
> I tried to change prev.fields.title = PREV however I can't get the pagetitle
> of the previous and next page.
[...]

IMO title is the default field to be used in menus, so it should work
out of the box, just don't override the title value to a fixed string.

just dont use [key].fields.[field] = string or unset it:

prev.fields >
next.fields >

If this doesn't help you should show us the full TS you are currently using.

Greets and hth,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag