[TYPO3-english] global : HTTP_POST_VARS | field WHEN field is an array?

Dubelaar, Bart bart.dubelaar at logica.com
Fri Aug 19 12:52:52 CEST 2011

Have a look here: http://typo3.sundayafternoon.nl/typoscript:dynamicdata

Best regards,

Bart

Van: typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org [typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org] namens Benoit Montereau [bmontereau at gmail.com]
Verzonden: vrijdag 19 augustus 2011 9:21
Aan: TYPO3 English
Onderwerp: [TYPO3-english] global : HTTP_POST_VARS | field WHEN field is an     array?

I'm writing a litle TS to get/displayed information selected in a webform.
My webform is using different fields but the important part is a few
checkboxes having the SAME name but "marked" as array (ie. output[]).

Unfortunately, using this kind of definition I cannot figure out how to get
the info/values send by the form in my TS:

temp.Output = TEXT
temp.Output  {
data = global : HTTP_POST_VARS | output
}

Works fine if there is only one output is a single field (name="output" and
not name="output[]"), but nothing is returned in my case.

Does someone knows if it's possible to get this info ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Ben