[TYPO3-english] jetts mapping wizard and CSRF token failed

Mark Roemermann mark at nasaustralia.com.au
Thu Aug 18 04:55:26 CEST 2011

On 15/08/2011 8:31 PM, Mark Roemermann wrote:
> Hi list, is the jetts extension compatible with 4.5.4 LTS?
>
> I installed it from TER and am going through the tutorial, however when
> I map a template with the wizard and go to save the resulting
> typoscript, it gives me the error:
>
> "Validating the security token of this form has failed. Please reload
> the form and submit it again."
>
> Where do I submit these sorts of errors, core? or the ext author?

Well, I'm no programmer but fiddling about in the
jetts/wizard/wizard.php source and adding

' . t3lib_TCEforms::getHiddenTokenField('tceAction');

to the end of line 239 based upon the info at
http://wiki.typo3.org/TYPO3_4.5#Security seems to have gotten rid of the
token errors and allowed me to generate the TS from the mapping wizard.
  I might try and cobble together a diff and submit my first ever patch
to forge.

Can anyone tell me if jetts is still actively devloped/used for sites?
It seems like a nice mix of automake + TV but if it doesn't have a lot
of momentum behind it am I still better off with the others?

Cheers.