[TYPO3-english] jpfaq not show when language switching

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Aug 17 14:12:18 CEST 2011

Hi Pallavi

irFAQ is pi-base and not extbase ;-(
you can actually translate jq_faq records but only if the plugin is set to
[All] it shows also the translated file in the right language.

I guess this is a general problem of the translation files in TYPO3 as
something seems to be mixed up in our sites too!

i.e. Norwegian shows (spanish!) etc and ie. with all you can call ONLY the
German language or ONLY the French language.

Perhaps it is the same on Champs site

Andi