[TYPO3-english] Dynamic multilanguage

Ernesto Domato edomat at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 20:43:05 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I would like to know if there's a way to create the language menu by
querying the sys_language table of typo3 instead of using the value
property of the special.language selector from HMENU cObjext and also
to generate dynamically the TS setup so I can configure the
appropriate language using the L variable with the lg_iso_2 value of
the static languages table.

All this is because I'm generating dynamically the languages to use on
the site through a RPC extension that do modifications on typo3 from
another application.

I don't know if my explanation is bad, that's because English is not
my native language and sometimes is hard for me to explain certain
technicals things :-) so let me know if you need more information
about what I want to do.

Thanks for all.
Ernesto