[TYPO3-english] correct use of condition "version"

Dubelaar, Bart bart.dubelaar at logica.com
Fri Aug 12 11:46:06 CEST 2011

I usually solve this by using the conditions to destroy things that I made before, so by making use of the sequential processing order of TS. You could create a condition that checks for MSIE, do your things there. Then after this create another condition that checks for MSIE && 7 and overrule the TS you created in the first condition.

Best regards,

Bart