[TYPO3-english] How to make "Insert link" and "Insert image" RTE's windows wider?

Sergey Alexandrov serg at alexandrov.us
Thu Aug 11 23:31:33 CEST 2011

Actually, I figured it out:
     - search the code for thePreviewWindow, it should give you
something like
         thePreviewWindow =
window.open("'.t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_SITE_URL').TYPO3_mainDir.'show_item.php?table="+url,"ShowItem","height=300,width=410,status=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,location=0,directories=0,scrollbars=1,toolbar=0");

         change width :) - do not remember if there are more, take a
look on the js/backend.js also. Everything is hard-coded :(

     it's inside sysext/rtehtmlarea and dam extensions, then I cleared
all cache, icluding typo3temp, and browser's cache, restarted browser.

Sergey