[TYPO3-english] site_crawler status "Error: No crawler entry found!"

Jan Wehe typo3 at wehe-online.de
Thu Aug 11 15:44:17 CEST 2011

Hi,
I use realURL 1.11.2 and site_crawler 3.2.0 with TYPO3 4.5.4 to fill the
indexed_search results.
On our old server everything works fine, so the site_crawler configuration

should be correct.
(we used realURL 1.7.0 and site_crawler 3.2.0 with TYPO3 4.4.4)

I build the crawler queue on the console: (yep, our site starts on id 24
;)
/usr/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/domain.de/httpdocs/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh
crawler_im 24 -d 99 -n 1000 -o queue

The queue is filled now, I see all entries in the backend. Now I try to
read the queue:
/usr/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/domain.de/httpdocs/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh
crawler

It takes some time and when it's done, I got the status "Error: No crawler
entry found!" for every single entry in my crawler queue.

I googled this status, but I didn't find some help.

Greetings
Jan