[TYPO3-english] site_crawler status "Error: No crawler entry found!"
typo3 at wehe-online.de
Thu Aug 11 15:44:17 CEST 2011
I use realURL 1.11.2 and site_crawler 3.2.0 with TYPO3 4.5.4 to fill the
On our old server everything works fine, so the site_crawler configuration
should be correct.
(we used realURL 1.7.0 and site_crawler 3.2.0 with TYPO3 4.4.4)
I build the crawler queue on the console: (yep, our site starts on id 24
crawler_im 24 -d 99 -n 1000 -o queue
The queue is filled now, I see all entries in the backend. Now I try to
read the queue:
It takes some time and when it's done, I got the status "Error: No crawler
entry found!" for every single entry in my crawler queue.
I googled this status, but I didn't find some help.
More information about the TYPO3-english