[TYPO3-english] Localize name of month & days in tt_news

Björn Pedersen pedersen at frm2.tum.de
Thu Aug 11 10:25:06 CEST 2011

Am 11.08.2011 10:16, schrieb Dodi Iriyanto:
> Hi Jigal,
>
> Thank you for your input, i just noticed, currently my server is not support
> with locale setting i have test php code below:
>

> I use IIS & PHP environment and i still trying how to install French locale.
> Thank you for your notification about my TYPO3 version, i will update it as
> soon as possible.

Hi,

You have to find out, how the locales are named in your environment. The
strings yuo used are those commonly used on unix systems, where you can
take a look at /usr/share/locale to find the available names. It is
likly that on MS envorinments they are defined with different names.

Google probably is your friend here.

Björn