[TYPO3-english] Function to get content of a page (to be used in userFunc)

joel zimmerli baden32 at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 10 23:37:40 CEST 2011

Hi,
I need to implement a userFunc which must "merge" contents (column  normal only)
comming from a several pages (for a single language website) and display the
whole "virtual" content into a webpage.

PageIDs are selected in a webform and my userFunc is getting these Pids, this
point is ok.

Question: does exist a function able to return the content of a page providing
the pid as parameter? Or should I write something more complex searching in the
different table for content(s) belonging to a page id?

I already checked getPage($pid) but it returns "only" the page property and not
the content.

I think the best way is to do that with a PHP userFunc, but of course if it
possible/easier with TS, I would switch to TS ;-)
Thank you in advance for your help and suggestion.
JZ