[TYPO3-english] wfqbe: sorting by column when more occurrences in the same page

Claudio Strizzolo claudio.strizzolo at ts.nogarb.ageinfn.it
Wed Aug 10 09:11:44 CEST 2011

Hi all,
I have a page where several WFQBE extension's output tables are displayed
at once.
They have all different structures, and different field and column names.
When I try to sort one of the tables according one column from the FE (by
clicking on the column header, as usual), I get several errors.
It looks like WFQBE tries to sort ALL of the tables in the page using the
id of the column I chose as the key. As that column id belongs to just one
of the tables (the one I want to sort), all the others fail:

Query failed (uid=73)
Unknown column 'f3' in 'order clause'

The URL of the page does not include any reference to the table I actually
want to sort, then I guess WFQBE has no way to understand which table must
be sorted:

http://mysite/mypage.html?tx_wfqbe_pi1[orderby][mode]=ASC&tx_wfqbe_pi1
[orderby][field]=f3

Is there any way to make wfqbe sort only the table I need, leaving the
other ones untouched?

Thanks in advance,

Claudio