[TYPO3-english] jm_gallery 0.9.2 keeps on adding the same images again and again

Heinz Werner Kramski-Grote kramski at web.de
Fri Aug 5 00:51:30 CEST 2011

After upgrading jm_gallery from 0.8.2 to 0.9.2 (because of the security
issue
http://typo3.org/index.php?id=1911&tx_newsimporter_pi1[showItem]=0&tx_newsimporter_pi1[feed]=12&cHash=3c82161eb0#single),
my galleries don't work anymore: Every set of existing images is added
as a duplicate set again and again every time I save an album record in
the BE (e.g. after selecting a new album thumbnail) and even when just
viewing the album list in the frontend. So I get hundreds of (non
working) image records quickly until I hit PHP memory limits.

I already tried a fresh install of jm_gallery 0.9.2 with only a minimal
set of categories and albums and virgin tables, but still no luck. From
my point of view, 0.9.2 seems to be broken.

I'm on Typo 3 4.4.4 (yes I know this should be upgraded also, but my
first move was to upgrade jm_gallery...)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Heinz