[TYPO3-english] How to make a site map block with different pages than used on the menu?

Ernesto Domato edomat at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 18:45:10 CEST 2011

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 13:30, Michael Cannon <mc at aihr.us> wrote:
> Ernesto,
>
> At the same level as your includeNotInMenu, you can use excludeUidList.
>
> @ref
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/8/11/

Hi Michael,

Yes, that's true. But I was looking for a more flexible method since
the UIDs depends on the addition/deletion of pages so every time a
user adds or deletes a page, the TScript for the template should be
modified accordingly and I cannot automate the process. Instead, if I
can flag the page on some way that I can exclude it from the site map
block on creation, then it would be more flexible.

Ernesto