[TYPO3-english] Problem with Content Type LIST (Plugins)

Hendrik h.reimers at neonaut.de
Thu Aug 4 08:26:00 CEST 2011

Hi Jigal,

thank you you problem definition is correct i think...
at this point i found out, that the following typoscript is missing
since the update:

// Example of indexed_search (sysext)
tt_content.list.20.indexed_search =< plugin.tx_indexedsearch

That's missing of all other extensions too, but not on tt_news it's
still there. If i'm adding the lines by hand the extensions working
again. But this is not the best way for the future.

thank you for your help!