[TYPO3-english] tt_news teaser and corrupted links

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Aug 4 06:58:40 CEST 2011

Hi,

(Sorry for crossposting but tt_news group didn't give me any answer and maybe this is not entirely tt_news related)

TYPO3 4.5.3 and tt_news 3.0.1

The teaser (subheader) of the list plugin gets generated from bodytext. The html is not stripped. This works ok otherwise but the links don't work.

When there are links (to external/internal url's) in bodytext the source code of the link in teaser is like:

<link http:wwwmylinkfi -="" external-link-new-window="" opensexternallinkinnewwindow="">Buy now

it should be:

So obviously the link doesn't work.

Any idea what might cause this?

My typoscript at the moment is below, but I've tried different combinations of setup without effect on this:

plugin.tt_news {
	displayList {
		subheader_stdWrap.stripHtml = 0
		title_stdWrap.HTMLparser.htmlSpecialChars = 2
		removeBadHTML = 1
		subheader_stdWrap.crop = 80 | ... | 1
		title_stdWrap.HTMLparser = 1
	}