[TYPO3-english] How to move all records of same type in list module?

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Aug 3 15:03:12 CEST 2011

Hi,

assuming that you have the clipboard enabled:

1. got to list:
2. click on the table head to get more options
3. switch to clipboard 1, 2 or 3
4. set mode to move
5. select the records you want to modify (or use the select all button)
6. click the copy button
7. go to the target page use the paste icon in the toptoolbar ;)

Regards
Kay

Am 03.08.2011 14:49, schrieb David ARNOULT - Edition & Internet Operations:
> Hello guys!
>

> I guess it is a newbie question: how to move in one shot all same type of
> records (like all tt_address contacts) from a folder to another?
>
> In List module, clipboard allows me to select only 100 records max. I know
> that I can change that value via TSconfig, but is there a more elegant way
> (I am sure there is) for 40 000 records?
>

> Thanks for your feedback.
>

> David

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org