[TYPO3-english] powermail hooks - help needed

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Wed Aug 3 14:27:22 CEST 2011

W dniu 03.08.2011 13:49, Kay Strobach pisze:
> Hi,
>
>   take a look in the manual.
> There is a hook which renders the markers.

Yeap, not only one. Of course read the manuall before and also made lot
of testing, but unfortunately I didn't find proper one... therefore I
wrote here in hope that someone will tell me "replace AAA part of XXX
variable in YYY hook" :)

Well, need to check once again :)

> additionally you may take a look into powermail2document this extensions
> contains an example ;)

Will look at this, thx!

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff