[TYPO3-english] pseudo external links between domains within TYPO3 multidomain installation

RDE / Redlich gr2 at ipw.net
Mon Aug 1 12:53:06 CEST 2011

Kay Strobach schrieb:
> Hi Crossdomain linking worked for me, even by using the uid!
>
>     config {
>         typolinkCheckRootline = 1
>         typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains=1
>         redirectOldLinksToNew = 1
>         uniqueLinkVars = 1
>     }
>
> Hope not to forgot any setting. these are the settings i used with
> realurl in 4.3.0 - 4.5.4.

Hi Kay,

thanks, thats it, the keywords are "multidomain" and "crosslinking"
or "link across domains" between subdomains

if you dont get the keywords, you are lost on google

it works within 4.2.17 as well as in other versions,
but you need to change back the links to internal links

external multidoman links are working from the first domain only
but do not work from the second domain and all following domains

I am very succsessfully using simulateStatic since Typo3 3.6
with all updates.

--

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Gert Redlich