[TYPO3-english] RealURL redirect on multidomain site

Vladimir Kubak vladimir.kubak at upol.cz
Fri Apr 29 09:20:16 CEST 2011

Hi,
we have multidomain site. When on some domain I have a menu from other
domain and that menu contains a page of type External URL, clicking to
that link in FE doesn't work properly. Instead of redirecting to given
external URL it shows this External URL type page as if it was standard
TYPO3 page (!). When there are no different domains involved, everything
works fine.
Could it be the problem with RealURL, TYPO3 Core or maybe our Apache config?
Using TYPO3 4.4.7, RealURL 1.10.2, Apache 2.2 on SUSE.
Thanks for any help.
V. Kubak