[TYPO3-english] Question about vge_tagcloud and the result page

Anja Kletsch anja.kletsch at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:05:10 CEST 2011

Hey community,

I tried so much but it won´t work: When I set up the result page I saw that
the whole entries are in english language. But I need the german language.
So I tried to change the LOCAL_LANG description but it didn´t work.

It looks like this:

plugin.tx_vgetagcloud_pi2 {
    message{
        _LOCAL_LANG{
        no_pages = Keine Seite zum Suchwort %s  gefunden.
        related_single_page = Eine Seite entspricht Ihrem gewählten SUchwort
%s.
        related_pages = Es gibt %d Seiten zum Suchwort %s.
           }
       }
}

Is there any possibility to change the description. I don´t have the
FTP-access only the access through the TYPO3 backend.
I hope that someone can help me.

Thank you :)

Best regards, Anja