[TYPO3-english] How to remove an extension in Required state (Rq)?

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Wed Apr 27 15:04:18 CEST 2011

Hi Jigal,
We have 2 different servers using same typo3 version(typo3 4.2.17). Now both are upgraded to typo3 4.4.7. The extension 'OpenID authentication (openid)'  is in required state in one server and in another server its not in the required state. How can I remove the one in required state as the client doesn’t need it? Thanks & Regards,                Sankar.V