[TYPO3-english] How to remove an extension in Required state (Rq)?

Björn Pedersen pedersen at frm2.tum.de
Wed Apr 27 14:00:50 CEST 2011

Am 27.04.2011 13:37, schrieb PIT Solutions:
> Hi Patrick,         Thanks for the reply. But I dont have write permission for changing the typo3 source files. Is there any other method to remove the extension in Required state (Rq) rather than editing the source files?Thanks in advance!
> Regards,         Sankar.V

That's why they are required: They should not be removed unless you
really know what you are doing. And in that case you should have the
needed access rights.

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT]['ignoredExt']        // String. List of
extensions to be ignored (not loaded), e.g. "em" can be disabled this way.

(at least in 4.5)

Björn