[TYPO3-english] Powermail - Datepicker missing after update

N3 info at netzhochdrei.net
Tue Apr 26 23:09:34 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

I updated a TYPO3 4.3 to 4.4.7 today and also updated Powermail, Date2Cal is
up-to-date as well. No other extensions are running. Database compare is
fine.

The datepicker field in the frontend has disappeared. I tried activating and
deactivating date2cal with no difference. I searched the web for 2 hours but
the only other post referencing this problem also has no replies with a
solution (German)

http://www.typo3.net/forum/beitraege/diverse_sonstige_module/104530/

Cant find anything in the powermail manual as well. Any hints?

Best Regards

Jan