[TYPO3-english] RTE doesn't apply table class

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Tue Apr 26 20:10:38 CEST 2011

Hi, List.

I have posted my problem at RTE list, but there is a silence, so I'm
re-asking here, since English mailing list has larger audience.

I'm using TYPO3 4.5.2 with rtehtmlarea 2.1.6 and have a problem, that table
classes are successfully displayed at BE, saved to DB, but not shown in FE.

Here is my TS root page setup:
RTE {
    default {
        contentCSS = fileadmin/templates/css/rte.css
        classesTable = onlineregistration
        classesTD = textCenter
        proc.allowedClasses := addToList(onlineregistration, textCenter)
    }
}
RTE.default.FE < RTE.default
RTE.classes.onlineregistration.name = Normal Table

CSS:
table.onlineregistration {
    margin:0px;
    padding:0px;
    border-collapse:collapse;
    font-size:12px;
}

table.onlineregistration td {
    border:solid 1px gray;
    padding:10px;
}

td.textCenter {
    text-align:center;
}

I can successfully set <table class="onlineregistration" ...> in BE and it
is same in DB after saving, but I get only this in FE:

What am I doing wrong here?