[TYPO3-english] Typogento and feuser login

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Tue Apr 26 05:26:01 CEST 2011

I have a typogento installation with:

Magento 1.4.1.1
Typogento 1.0.2 and
TYPO3 4.5.2

The store portion functions properly, but when someone logs into the
TYPO3 frontend TYPO3 errors are generated.

If the user is properly registered in both TYPO3 and Magento, Typogento
says that "#3: This customer email already exists."

If the user exists in TYPO3, but not in Magento, we get: #1045:
SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user
'correctMysqlLogin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

I Typogento 1.0.2 supposed to allow logins from TYPO3? (Earlier versions
did.)

Thank you -- Tony