[TYPO3-english] Formhandler does not send letters

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 25 13:31:17 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 25-4-2011 12:53, Olga Zhuravleva wrote:
> Version  TYPO3 4.5.2, formhandler 0.9.14, server OpenSuse 11.1
> I check the t3lib_mail functionality from Install - in var/log/mail I see:
>
> Apr 25 14:41:24 kamsan-kovrov-linsrv amavis[13596]: (13596-12) Blocked
> SPAM,<typo3installtool at example.org>  ->  <ozhuravleva at gmail.com>,

Seems like you didn't set [MAIL][defaultMailFromAddress] and
[MAIL][defaultMailFromName] in the Install Tool. Your mail server sees
the @example.org address (even though it's technically valid) possibly
as a reason to mark the message as spam and blocked it.

Set the defaultMailFromAddress with a valid email address with the
domain equal to that of the originating server (or a domain which is
allowed to send mails from that server) and try again.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.