[TYPO3-english] migration from typo3 4.3 to 4.5

HocomAdvies [ Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] info at hocom-advies.nl
Fri Apr 22 10:50:22 CEST 2011

Hai Mark,

Think you should check the TSconfig settings in the backend, or in straight in the config file in the typo3conf dir, for the RealUrl settings, it might still be the old domain name mentioned as base Url. So when entering the "new domain" you will be redirected towards the old one.

Best regards
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel

www.hocom-advies.nl
twitter.com/hocomadvies

Op 22 apr 2011, om 10:39 heeft Mark Smith het volgende geschreven: