[TYPO3-english] migration from typo3 4.3 to 4.5

Mark Smith typo3org at awayand.sleepmail.com
Fri Apr 22 10:39:17 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,

I just recently migrated my installation from 4.3 to a 4.5 server. The
whole source directory and database was successfully imported, I can
even see the data in the new backend. However, when I access the new
site under a new domain name (the config still has the old domain name),
as in: http://new.example.com/mysite, I get an empty page. When I access
http://new.example.com/mysite/typo3 I can log into the backend.

Since I am a newbie in this, I was wondering if you guys had a quick
idea that I could check on my end? If not, could you tell me what I need
to do to troubleshoot this myself? A blank page is not really much to
work with, and I have no clue where I could turn on logging or make the
new installations show me logs...

Thanks for your help!

Mark