[TYPO3-english] LibreOffice/Open Office and T3 extension manuals

tgf1 tgf1 at centurytel.net
Thu Apr 21 16:49:50 CEST 2011

At 09:22 AM 4/21/2011, you wrote:

Please be careful re Oracle and Open Office.  These Oracle weasels
aren't giving up this easily.

Won't say more other that be careful when opening any THAT MEANS ANY
of the Open Office docs.  Among others, including the PRC and the US
government, that attempt to sneak in keyboard monitors et al....,
'nuff said about that.

tgf