[TYPO3-english] LibreOffice/Open Office and T3 extension manuals

Ullmann d.o.o. enter at ullmann.hr
Thu Apr 21 15:00:43 CEST 2011

Yes you can go with LO but you want to use an older version. As far as I know,
the latest does not support sxw "anymore". Pls check it.

cu
Siegfried

Am Thursday 21 April 2011 15:27:44 schrieb Stephen Bungert:
> I see that OOo has been forked into libre office. I'm reinstalling windows
> now pecause of a virus infection and wondered since they are basically the
> same, can I just install Libre office to make my extension manuals in, or
> do they have to be made in openoffice? I find Libre office to be faster and
> would like to keep it instead of OOo.
>
> Thanks.

www.ullmann.hr
... do the ride thing!

Ullmann d.o.o.
Blaža Jurišića 1
23000 Zadar
Croatia / Hrvatska / Kroatien

Tel: +385 23 2440 10
Mob: +385 91 7258838
Em at il: enter at ullmann.hr

FYI the .asc file is a digital signature
see https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/GNU_Privacy_Guard for more
info.