[TYPO3-english] Standard Search Form Search Box TS object path

Igor Mitev igor.mitev.typo3maillist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:18:37 CEST 2011

I managed to implement the search box, just took the standard search form
generated code, modified it according to my needs and implemented it like a
HTML element.

I've been searching but can't seem to find the templates for standard search
form. Does anybody know the name of the of the sys extension, what to look
for?

Best,
Igor