[TYPO3-english] Language Selection and Menu on Typo3_452

Tobias Dörner hermes1 at web.de
Wed Apr 20 12:04:40 CEST 2011

Hi Dominic,
one more option to choose. But no success.
Don't know what the problem is. I tried some examples from other manuals but
no config works.
Has anybody another idea?
This is the current version of an example from another manual.

lib.menuMain.20 = HMENU
lib.menuMain.20 {
  special = language
  special.value = 0,1
  special.normalWhenNoLanguage = 0
  1 = TMENU
  1 {
    noBlur = 1
    NO = 1
    NO {
      allWrap =  ||*|&nbsp;&nbsp;||*|

      stdWrap.override = [deutsch] || [english]
      doNotLinkIt = 1
      ATagParams = rel="nofollow"
      ATagTitle.field = title
      stdWrap.typolink {
        parameter.data = page:uid
        additionalParams = &L=1 || &L=0
        addQueryString = 1
        addQueryString.exclude = L,id,cHash,no_cache
        addQueryString.method = GET
        useCacheHash = 1
        typolink.no_cache = 0
      }
    }
  }
}
[globalVar = GP:L =1]
	lib.menuMain.20.1.NO.stdWrap.override = [english] || [deutsch]
	lib.menuMain.20.1.NO.stdWrap.typolink.additionalParams = &L=0 ||
&L=1
[global]

Best Regards
Tobi