[TYPO3-english] Filelinks limit

Tom Kleijkers t.kleijkers at deviation.nl
Wed Apr 20 11:09:59 CEST 2011

Op 20 apr 2011, om 11:00 heeft Philipp Holdener het volgende geschreven:

> hi
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/icti_ext_filelinks/current/
>
> Greetings
> philipp

Hi Philipp,

Thank you for your quick response. However, as I read the documentation of this extension it allows to upload MORE than 10 files using the SELECTBOX. I read the files using the FILEPATH because I do not want to manually add the files but I want to upload them using FTP. The frontend should only display the last 10 files uploaded (sort the list by date descending and then show only the top 10).

Greetings,
Tom