[TYPO3-english] Cooluri and changing parameters

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Mon Apr 18 20:27:19 CEST 2011

Hi,

> Des anybody know if it is possible to rewrite a URI with CoolUri when
> the parameters are not fix?

not with the standard ways.

> any "909" may be substitued by another value on another page. So I need
> a rule catching all [contextXXX], [galleryListXXXX] and so on.

That's rather unusual.

I can't think of any way how to do it with current version. You can
create enhancement request to add post processing on forge, but that
won't help you right now.

CoolUri can process parameters using user functions and you can redefine
how to process pagepath, but that won't help you in this case.

Regards

Jan